Many elderly people who do not have constant care and support live in difficult and inhumane conditions. Some of them lost their loved ones during the last war and many are scattered around the world and unable to care for them daily. Old and sick, they need regular, daily human and health care as well as medical care. Therefore, we are here, and since 2008 we have our own retirement home “Zlatna jesen” with a total of 70 seats, so that we can give these elderly a peaceful and dignified golden age.
Therefore, we organize and offer:
• 24 hours accommodation and care for the elderly and sick
• home-cooked meals
• health care by medical staff
• care provided by a doctor as needed
• social life with other beneficiaries in our multi-generational home
In addition, additional non-residential care services are offered; Home care for the sick, the elderly and people with special needs:
– General Care, Special Care – Visits once, twice and thrice daily
– Night duty, all day stay (24h)
– Bathing, washing, shaving, changing, changing the bed, giving oral therapy and the like, prophylaxis of decubitus, decubitus care and ulcus crusis. Control and monitoring of patients’ vital parameters, pressure, pulse, temperature, diuresis and general condition of the patient
– Sampling (extracting) blood and taking urine for all types of laboratory tests, giving injections, administering all types of infusions, placement and replacement of catheters, physical therapy, sugar control, blood pressure control, enemas
– Cleaning and dressing wound- Insulin administration and self-administration training
– Care for various types of stoma (anus preter, etc.)
– Mediation in contact with various offices and institutions, and all medical and social care institutions procurement of medicines, supplies, hygiene and other materials.